I think class is active, lots of discussions, thinkings, questions, seems like alive. Professor Porter presents lot of authentic examples that represents theory. So easier to understand, and he explains simply &easily to understand.(not meaning that content is simple). Professor Shannon also helps me to understand and helps me to think apply in my class by discussing each other and gives some advices to understand and participate in the class. I became interested in social theories, like Marxism, Freire, Orientalism....which was never interested me before. And it is very interesting to see , think about how this world is going by the thing which I learn through this class. What matters is about me, don't have listening skills perfectly, feels a little bit awkward to get used to contents which never I studied before. If I can ask, please speak slowly ( I'm sorry that I 'm asking you again although Porter mentioned about this, but this is the biggest problem to me. )
No comments:
Post a Comment