I liked this paper while I'm reading it.
In this paper, teachers tried to make a change , although little change, and this paper was about "Planing - Adapting in the real classroom " , which was practical, experimental, challenging.
While reading this article, I remembered my high school life. The curriculum in my school was focused in english in 2nd grade, so I took 4 or 5 classes related with english, and 2 of them were with foriegn native teachers.
With Australian teacher, we made our table in a circle, and we discussed about "Plastice surgery issue in Korea ". (I think I was surprised by that class, which I had never had before.)
I think she wanted to use critical issues for class theme.
I remember dimly what I said. " Most of models in magazines are very glamorous, have big eyes, a small face, a sharp nose. So we think those types are ideal type, we have plastic surgery to be like those ideal type. I think social atmosphere are inciting plastic surgery. "
Although the class was 9 years ago, why it is still in my mind ? Because I thought about the issue, and I participated in the discuss.
I don't know if that class influenced me or not, but it is still remembered.
No comments:
Post a Comment