Yesterday, I talked with my boyfriend. I asked questions about 'Critical thinking' .
"Why do you think that people are thinking white man & black man different and even think black people in a low level , although they are same foriegners?
" um.... I don't think in that way.. so I can't say the answer. "
I asked again , "What is your image of America? "
He said " Wannabe, and ideal place "
" why do you think so ? "
" Because they are good in welfare system, democratic system ...."
"What make you think so ? You've never been in there. "
" By media. "
" Don't you think that media is wrong, only give us selected information ? "
" ... What's your point ? "
" I mean ... it can be very dangerous to just accept the informations without critical thinking .... "
" You are thinking so complicated. Concentrate on your graduate school study... "
This was one of my studies !!!
I'll keep asking him and make him get disturbed !!!
No comments:
Post a Comment